anakmak Publish time 25-9-2017 02:00 AM

Wild and Adventurous

You're drawn to adventure, and I'm not talking about trying a new food adventure - I mean bungee jumping and skydiving adventure.

You want something wild, and that's exactly the type of person you should date. You need someone who will excite you. You probably get bored pretty quickly, right? That's because you're not dating the right people!

Find someone spontaneous and a little dangerous (in a good way, of course!). And you'll find yourself feeling more fulfilled and on top of the world!

deions Publish time 26-9-2017 11:21 AM

Sweet and Patient

I bet you've dated a few jerks, huh?

From your food choices, you probably ran into a jerk or two - it's because you're the type who gets lost in the appearance and idea of things. You get so lost that you let people take over when you shouldn't.

Because of that, you need someone who is sweet and patient. You need someone who will take their time with you, who won't rush.

It's simple, sweet and patient.

That's what you should look for.

izzarishaiqal Publish time 26-9-2017 11:25 AM

Sweet and Patient
Sweet
media.istockphoto.com
I bet you've dated a few jerks, huh?

From your food choices, you probably ran into a jerk or two - it's because you're the type who gets lost in the appearance and idea of things. You get so lost that you let people take over when you shouldn't.

Because of that, you need someone who is sweet and patient. You need someone who will take their time with you, who won't rush.

It's simple, sweet and patient.

That's what you should look for.

meisapoya Publish time 22-10-2017 01:21 PM

Witty and Whimsical

You need someone with wit and a bit of whimsy.

You're the type of person who enjoys adventure, but not needless - jump off the cliff adventure. You like to try new things and to live outside of the box (which is QUITE different from living on the edge, I mind you).

You can find people like this at any art gallery, recent museum, painting event, or anything artsy for that matter. The witty, whimsical people are drawn to places of freedom, art, and wonder.

Aren't you drawn to them, too?

sfhzuraz Publish time 22-10-2017 06:25 PM

Witty and Whimsical
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/25798fa0-7fa1-4f1c-8e44-9897fe3d1fb8/c6e35393-c404-43a5-858b-a2afcd6d15bd.jpgwww.photos-public-domain.com

You need someone with wit and a bit of whimsy.

You're the type of person who enjoys adventure, but not needless - jump off the cliff adventure. You like to try new things and to live outside of the box (which is QUITE different from living on the edge, I mind you).

You can find people like this at any art gallery, recent museum, painting event, or anything artsy for that matter. The witty, whimsical people are drawn to places of freedom, art, and wonder.

Aren't you drawn to them, too?

gdspls Publish time 23-11-2017 02:12 AM

Sweet & patient

fido_dido Publish time 14-6-2021 12:30 AM

Cool and Collected

Maybe you won't run into any 007s, Jane and James bond may be quite busy - but I'm sure you can find someone that's cool and collected.

You should be dating someone that's on the same wavelength as you are. Despite how much energy you may have, it's important to have someone who you can sit down and just chill out with.

Running on 100% at all times means burning out your battery much faster.

The good thing that it's not hard to find someone who is cool and collected. It's possibly the most common archetype to find, especially when looking for males. Now if you're looking for a woman, try finding someone who is a little older.

Can you say Cougar delight?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
View full version: [QUIZ] Choose 5 Foods & We'll Tell You What Type of Person You Should Date

ADVERTISEMENT