seribulan Publish time 20-6-2017 11:27 AM

...could-you-be-a-secret-agent...

http://www.playbuzz.com/jordonr10/a-could-you-be-a-secret-agent

Do the quiz:C

peratikanjee Publish time 20-6-2017 11:52 AM

biskutmayat Publish time 20-6-2017 11:57 AM

Secret Agent Commander - The Top Of The Top

It's nice for you to drop by Commander!

Taking the test for fun, huh? You are the very definition of a Secret Agent and there was no doubt you'd pass this test with flying colors! Not only did you make good choices, you made the best choices!

Am I going to have to make the test a little harder next time? Well, we have quite a few Secret Agents on missions even as we speak so don't let me distract you from your work.

The Big Bad Man has some evil plans brewing, what should we do, Commander?

seribulan Publish time 20-6-2017 11:58 AM

Secret Agent Assistant

irlene_hana Publish time 20-6-2017 12:10 PM

Secret Agent - Will You Save The World?
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/ab18acdc-1895-4f42-8e16-eb47c56330d2/0a2b5cde-6c1b-4f5d-ac30-b2fbdaa297b5.jpgvector.me

What a pleasure it is to have you, 007X.

Are you prepared for the mission at hand? You've proven that you have amazing memory skills, problem solving skills, and a cool and collected manner that is only fitting of the best Secret Agents!

So the next time you're out getting rid of the Big Bad Man, remember all the stuff you've learned! You may need to remember a special phone number, or you could even be ambushed out of nowhere!

I'm sure you'll be quite the world savior, 007X. We've added that X to your name because there is something unpredictable about you, so go show those bad guys how a true Secret Agent does it!

dubuk Publish time 20-6-2017 01:31 PM

Mine..

singlemum_4 Publish time 20-6-2017 01:46 PM

Secretvector.me

Are you prepared for the mission at hand? You've proven that you have amazing memory skills, problem solving skills, and a cool and collected manner that is only fitting of the best Secret Agents!

So the next time you're out getting rid of the Big Bad Man, remember all the stuff you've learned! You may need to remember a special phone number, or you could even be ambushed out of nowhere!

I'm sure you'll be quite the world savior, 007X. We've added that X to your name because there is something unpredictable about you, so go show those bad guys how a true Secret Agent does it!

mizduches Publish time 20-6-2017 03:19 PM

adore_a_a Publish time 20-6-2017 04:06 PM

Edited by adore_a_a at 20-6-2017 04:07 PM

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/ab18acdc-1895-4f42-8e16-eb47c56330d2/22b44721-4895-4859-958e-61482efa1c04.jpgs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

Taking the test for fun, huh? You are the very definition of a Secret Agent and there was no doubt you'd pass this test with flying colors! Not only did you make good choices, you made the best choices!

Am I going to have to make the test a little harder next time? Well, we have quite a few Secret Agents on missions even as we speak so don't let me distract you from your work.

shogun77 Publish time 20-6-2017 04:15 PM

qistiena Publish time 20-6-2017 04:32 PM

Secretvector.me

Rate

bukanartis Publish time 20-6-2017 09:48 PM

I am 007! ;P

Minami2013 Publish time 21-6-2017 01:45 PM

Secret Agent Assistant
Secretchadhyams.files.wordpress.com
To be a secret agent, you need to have an eye for puzzles and be able to make the best decisions on a drop of a dime. While your decision making and memory skills don't compliment the secret agent position, we think you'd make a great Secret Agent Assistant!

Don't pretend like you don't know the Secret Agent's call center confidant? There is always an amazingly sexy or super cool voice for the Agent to call that is able to crack the toughest of firewalls and book the fanciest restaurants on the drop of a dime!

You will be the eyes and ear behind the scene, the Secret Agent go to! Just be sure not to set off any nuclear bombs or anything...

bianglala Publish time 21-6-2017 11:20 PM

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/ab18acdc-1895-4f42-8e16-eb47c56330d2/22b44721-4895-4859-958e-61482efa1c04.jpg

fizarahman Publish time 22-6-2017 09:51 AM

sfhzuraz Publish time 22-6-2017 10:53 AM

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/ab18acdc-1895-4f42-8e16-eb47c56330d2/22b44721-4895-4859-958e-61482efa1c04.jpgs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

vanillaninja Publish time 22-6-2017 03:30 PM

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/ab18acdc-1895-4f42-8e16-eb47c56330d2/d2938122-8717-4538-8156-6000878449c4.jpg

To be a secret agent, you need to have an eye for puzzles and be able to make the best decisions on a drop of a dime. While your decision making and memory skills don't compliment the secret agent position, we think you'd make a great Secret Agent Assistant!

Don't pretend like you don't know the Secret Agent's call center confidant? There is always an amazingly sexy or super cool voice for the Agent to call that is able to crack the toughest of firewalls and book the fanciest restaurants on the drop of a dime!

You will be the eyes and ear behind the scene, the Secret Agent go to! Just be sure not to set off any nuclear bombs or anything...

nerdy69 Publish time 30-6-2017 04:45 PM

karakiera Publish time 30-6-2017 05:16 PM

Secretvector.me

amina666 Publish time 30-6-2017 08:55 PM

Woohoo secret agent :)
Pages: [1] 2 3
View full version: ...could-you-be-a-secret-agent...

ADVERTISEMENT