seribulan Publish time 13-6-2017 12:09 PM

...what-book-genre-is-right-for-you...

Edited by seribulan at 14-6-2017 08:20 AM

https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-sc ... ou&sid=NzAwMzgwNTM=

You got: Thriller/Suspense                                                                                                                                                

Gary, Mike's twin, is a psychopath, and breaks out of the asylum one day. Gary starts searching for Mike, because Gary blames him for his mental state. Of course Gary doesn't kill Mike! He camps out around his house deep in the woods. Gary kills people, and nails them to Mike's house, to toy with Mike.

This is thriller/suspense. It mixes horror with mystery, and pinches of sci-fi or fantasy. It keeps the reader flipping those pages with its interesting storyline, and the suspense it creates! Not to mention to find out what happens at the end of the book (which is usually a great twist!)!

missinpiece Publish time 13-6-2017 12:29 PM

I've got Thriller/Suspense too ;P:$:o;P

kuzaime Publish time 13-6-2017 12:31 PM

You got: Fantasy       

Wizards with long beards casting spells upon the brave knight, so the fire of the dragon won't burn him! This is fantasy! Science is usually replaced with magic. These stories are usually placed in the past, and have a deep connection with nature.

irlene_hana Publish time 13-6-2017 12:40 PM

You got: Comedy       

Whether it's a really good parody, or something original. Comedy was made to make people piss their pants laughing! Characters, settings, and plots are usually quirky, and odd. It all adds to the comedic effect, eh!

HujanBatuTiga Publish time 13-6-2017 01:02 PM

Gary, Mike's twin, is a psychopath, and breaks out of the asylum one day. Gary starts searching for Mike, because Gary blames him for his mental state. Of course Gary doesn't kill Mike! He camps out around his house deep in the woods. Gary kills people, and nails them to Mike's house, to toy with Mike.

This is thriller/suspense. It mixes horror with mystery, and pinches of sci-fi or fantasy. It keeps the reader flipping those pages with its interesting storyline, and the suspense it creates! Not to mention to find out what happens at the end of the book (which is usually a great twist!)!

mirebus Publish time 13-6-2017 01:02 PM

me got thriller/ suspense too

mrizumi Publish time 13-6-2017 01:09 PM

I got mystery...

EncikRhoma Publish time 13-6-2017 01:42 PM

You got: Sci-Fi       

It's like dungeons and dragons! Only with science! Sci-Fi books often have futuristic storylines, and have logical explanations to why things happen in the story!

fizarahman Publish time 13-6-2017 01:55 PM

You got: Sci-Fi       

It's like dungeons and dragons! Only with science! Sci-Fi books often have futuristic storylines, and have logical explanations to why things happen in the story!

CardiGans85 Publish time 13-6-2017 02:39 PM

Fantasy :lol:

kaklehot Publish time 13-6-2017 02:58 PM

dubuk Publish time 13-6-2017 03:49 PM

Mine..

Minami2013 Publish time 13-6-2017 04:17 PM

Allthatnana Publish time 13-6-2017 05:16 PM

I got comedy..mmg suka gelak2 pon..;P;P

Allthatnana Publish time 13-6-2017 05:23 PM

Thank you tt..semoga dimurahkan rezeki tt.. :$:$

caramel_cloud9 Publish time 13-6-2017 05:32 PM

Got thriller/suspense.

But i dont like it actually. Haha

shogun77 Publish time 13-6-2017 05:47 PM

You got: Mystery       

A protagonist, spending every waking moment of their life to try and solve the problem, only to find that the problem is something totally unexpected! Mystery stories keep the reader flipping those pages to find out who really killed Mr.Doe! They have enticing storylines, with twist endings that one would never expect!

WhiskeyScotch Publish time 13-6-2017 05:47 PM

My result:

nurbaya Publish time 13-6-2017 11:11 PM

My result:

You got: Comedy       

Whether it's a really good parody, or something original. Comedy was made to make people piss their pants laughing! Characters, settings, and plots are usually quirky, and odd. It all adds to the comedic effect, eh! :lol:

huehue Publish time 14-6-2017 01:16 AM

You got: Fantasy       

Wizards with long beards casting spells upon the brave knight, so the fire of the dragon won't burn him! This is fantasy! Science is usually replaced with magic. These stories are usually placed in the past, and have a deep connection with nature.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
View full version: ...what-book-genre-is-right-for-you...

ADVERTISEMENT