JeepersCreepers Publish time 6-6-2017 06:05 PM

What's your most dominant personality trait?

What's your most dominant personality trait? Mine was 'sensitivity';P

http://m.zimbio.com/quiz/bytzHeYvuNs/These+30+Simple+Questions+Will+Reveal+Dominant

kuzaime Publish time 6-6-2017 06:40 PM

Sensitivity
You're the most self-aware person you know, and are incredibly in tune with your own emotions. You also pick up on the thoughts and feelings of others very well, which makes you great with conflict resolution. You lean toward creative activities and love to do new things.

JeepersCreepers Publish time 6-6-2017 07:12 PM

kuzaime replied at 6-6-2017 06:40 PM
Sensitivity
You're the most self-aware person you know, and are incredibly in tune with your own em ...

Same trait:)

che_kembang Publish time 6-6-2017 10:38 PM

Sensitivity
You're the most self-aware person you know, and are incredibly in tune with your own emotions. You also pick up on the thoughts and feelings of others very well, which makes you great with conflict resolution. You lean toward creative activities and love to do new things.

Allthatnana Publish time 6-6-2017 11:11 PM

Same! Sensitivity.. :$

hanisbunny Publish time 7-6-2017 03:14 AM

Mine is compassion:)

jojie Publish time 7-6-2017 04:25 AM

Jawapan i adalah..

JeepersCreepers Publish time 7-6-2017 05:42 AM

hanisbunny replied at 7-6-2017 03:14 AM
Mine is compassion

Haruslah compassionate kan hanis;P

ItisDD Publish time 7-6-2017 06:27 AM

Sensitivity

:lol:

hanisbunny Publish time 7-6-2017 06:35 AM

JeepersCreepers replied at 7-6-2017 05:42 AM
Haruslah compassionate kan hanis

awww..mestilah..:$:$

:lol:

rhezy Publish time 7-6-2017 07:47 AM

Sensitivity

snazzydaisy Publish time 7-6-2017 10:42 AM

Sensitivity

{:loveo

shogun77 Publish time 7-6-2017 11:56 AM

Sensitivity

huehue Publish time 7-6-2017 01:21 PM

I dapat Curiosity
Your aim in life is to learn and grow as much as possible. You have an innate wonder about everything. For you, it's less about being right all the time and more about developing your life. The world is a wonder, and you're out to discover it all.

WhiskeyScotch Publish time 7-6-2017 03:57 PM

My result:

nauze Publish time 7-6-2017 05:45 PM

Compassion

You thrive off of making others feel good, and really shine when doing good deeds for others. You rarely get in fights because contention and confrontation just aren't for you. You assume everyone has the right intention, and often attempt to change people when they prove themselves sad or derailed.

sepetnov Publish time 8-6-2017 10:43 PM

Stubbornness
You're always sure about what you're doing, and rarely question your own actions. You find it difficult to let things go when you truly believe in them, and friends know you'll never step down when they need you.

haha,i sorg je ke dpt ini?

owhgee Publish time 9-6-2017 02:03 AM

Sensitif kah???

bukanartis Publish time 9-6-2017 03:45 AM

Mine is compassion :)

missinpiece Publish time 11-6-2017 03:42 AM

Mine is Compassion :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
View full version: What's your most dominant personality trait?

ADVERTISEMENT