PowerParameters Publish time 31-5-2017 05:31 PM

Job Vacancy

Job Title: Technician (Work in Singapore)
Salary: $2,000 - $3,000 (Remuneration will be according to qualification and experiences)

Responsibilities:
- Attending to clients' technical matter and service calls
- 24/7 standby for Service and Technical Support
- Troubleshoot, repair, Servicing and Maintenance of various makes of precision air conditioning systems (CRAC)

Requirements:
- At least 1 - 2 years experiences in similar field preferred
- Engineering Diploma or equivalent, NITEC with relevant experience will be considered
- Class 3 Driving license (Manual) required

Others:
- Training will be provided

Anyone interested, please send your resume to william@powerparameters.com.sg , account@powerparameters.com.sg
or call 02-62817748

Marry8 Publish time 1-2-2021 02:20 AM

These are some amazing and informational business books which are top listed by google. These Nigerian books help you to find out better and unique ideas regarding to cheap dissertation writing services . Looking for more unique ideas.

jonesfarah Publish time 4-2-2021 10:58 AM

Edited by jonesfarah at 4-2-2021 11:00 AM

Is this a reasonable price? wuxiaworld

Adam90Haynes Publish time 7-3-2021 10:26 PM

It's so cool when people share free vacancies with others because everyone needs to have a job right now, so I think many people will find this post useful! Besides, due to quarantine I wasn't
able to find a good job for myself because there was no opportunity to do that. Nevertheless, once my close friend suggested me to use this wonderful source https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-part-time-staff-required-cash-hand/London where everybody will certainly be able to find a decent occupation and start working without any obstacles. This is a brilliant chance that you can use, so do it right now!

sabhijobs Publish time 16-3-2021 07:58 PM

Get PSU, SSC, UPSC, Bank, Railway, Defense, Teaching, Central Govt. furthermore, State Govt occupations Jobs by grouping astute, guidance ability, age limit, board, region, experience.Contenders looking for occupations in the public power All India Govt Jobs territory can get all of the latest reports on our site. A wide scope of government tests coordinated by various states, central and state, and public affiliations are perseveringly revived.

NicitaDiku Publish time 24-3-2021 06:18 PM

Wanna find some assignment experts online? Get assistance from professional writers and boost your grades with ease. Studying is always plain sailing with expert backup!

JonyPod Publish time 24-4-2021 05:20 PM

To find a job you can use different services to search. Using such services you can find a lot of different options that will fit your search criteria. Browning Associates is one such service. You can read browning associates reviews written by people who have already found jobs.

kristibonilla3 Publish time 20-7-2022 05:29 PM

If you are worried about making your CV Professionally then you can come to the Resume Writing Service in Brisbane company’s website select the package which you want and message us for any query. It has a wide range of professional writers who can make your career document professionally.

aamer123 Publish time 1-12-2022 02:14 PM

So lucky to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun. Good luck with the site.
magento webshop

aamer123 Publish time 1-12-2022 02:28 PM

I am extremely delighted with this web journal. It's a useful subject. It helps me all that much to take care of a few issues.
Copywriting Vancouver

aamer123 Publish time 1-12-2022 03:28 PM

Your post has those facts which are not accessible from anywhere else.
Hat store Vancouver

aamer123 Publish time 1-12-2022 03:33 PM

Excellent article. The writing style which you have used in this article is very good and it made the article of better quality.
Charcuterie board

aamer123 Publish time 1-12-2022 03:38 PM

So lucky to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun. Good luck with the site.
lean consulting

aamer123 Publish time 1-12-2022 03:42 PM

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog.
Z Library

aamer123 Publish time 1-12-2022 03:45 PM

This blog is very informative. it adds alot in my knowledge.
enablers registration

aamer123 Publish time 1-12-2022 05:03 PM

Your blog's content is very much apprecaible
weather azad jammu and kashmir

aamer123 Publish time 1-12-2022 05:09 PM

I read this post your post so nice and very informative post thanks for sharing this post
joint roller box

aamer123 Publish time 1-12-2022 05:13 PM

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog.
Wedding DJ

aamer123 Publish time 1-12-2022 05:18 PM

I am extremely delighted with this web journal. It's a useful subject. It helps me all that much to take care of a few issues.
Earn Through Freelancing

aamer123 Publish time 1-12-2022 05:21 PM

What is cash disbursement
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Job Vacancy

ADVERTISEMENT