andrea_ester Publish time 6-8-2017 01:26 PM

Exactly! Im not into spicy food..

adeqqq Publish time 6-8-2017 01:28 PM

YOU TASTE SAVORY LIKE A BURGER - JUICY

Tp sy pun suka mkn burger!!Tetiba lapar plk cite psl mknn{:runo

Sikucai Publish time 6-8-2017 08:29 PM

You taste so sweet like honey.{:loveo

Piramida Publish time 6-8-2017 08:50 PM

Mine is sweet like honey.. hehe.. anyhooo i like spicy food more!

Poppy-Paisleigh Publish time 6-8-2017 09:47 PM

{:7_433:} {:mlnobody:} {:mlturngal:}

Oooooooo
Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch
You know that I love you
I can't help myself
I love you and nobody else

coyote_ugly0911 Publish time 7-8-2017 07:58 AM

I taste savory like a burger, Juicy!! Mmmmm yumyum.. {:fullo

sayaorang Publish time 7-8-2017 08:06 AM

YOU TASTE SAVORY LIKE A BURGER - JUICY!

Your taste in foods tend to be on the savory side of life. That's awesome! People who eat savory things are genuinely great lovers. Savory people like you look for fun and adventure and are extremely open minded to try new things. Because of this, savory people are excellent companions when it comes to dining out. However, it seems you really do love burgers...a lot! People say that when you bleed, you bleed ketchup!

peccan Publish time 7-8-2017 09:43 AM

Your taste in foods tend to be on the savory side of life. That's awesome! People who eat savory things are genuinely great lovers. Savory people like you look for fun and adventure and are extremely open minded to try new things. Because of this, savory people are excellent companions when it comes to dining out. However, it seems you really do love burgers...a lot! People say that when you bleed, you bleed ketchup!

pisangbanana Publish time 7-8-2017 10:01 AM

YOU TASTE SO SWEET LIKE HONEY - YUMMY!

Getty Images
Your taste in foods tend to be on the sweeter side of life. That's awesome! People who eat sweet things are genuinely more playful and fun loving. Oh and chocolate just happens to be your BFF. Sweet people like you have tons of friends and everyone wants a taste of you! People say you actually taste sweeter than honey!
:D

noiz_phayz Publish time 7-8-2017 10:11 AM

epalsearch Publish time 7-8-2017 10:33 AM

Your taste in foods tend to be on the sweeter side of life. That's awesome! People who eat sweet things are genuinely more playful and fun loving. Oh and chocolate just happens to be your BFF. Sweet people like you have tons of friends and everyone wants a taste of you! People say you actually taste sweeter than honey!

{:1_512:}

nadihazza Publish time 7-8-2017 10:41 AM

urban_ann Publish time 7-8-2017 10:47 AM

YOU TASTE SPICY LIKE A RED HOT CHILI PEPPER - MUY CALIENTE!

Your taste in foods tend to be on the spicy side of life. That's awesome! People who eat spicy things are genuinely risk takers. Spicy people are always up for anything new and exciting! You also tend to get bored easily so are always looking for that next spicy food fix! You have a huge circle of friends and are always the center of attention due to your fiery spicy personality. People say that to taste you, you would set your mouth on fire!

rosiedawson Publish time 7-8-2017 10:56 AM

Shazfa Publish time 7-8-2017 11:47 AM

Mine is - Juicy

Rh333003 Publish time 7-8-2017 11:53 AM

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
View full version: [QUIZ] Are You Sweet, Savory, or Spicy? Food Personality Quiz

ADVERTISEMENT