ColemanDavid Publish time 10-4-2017 05:55 PM

How to Make Chocolate Truffles With Cream Cheese and Oreos

Edited by ColemanDavid at 12-4-2017 07:05 PM

Ever had something so amazing that it melts in your mouth and leaves you craving for more? If your answer is yes – then I am sure we must be on the same page and we are talking about chocolate truffles!
https://s28.postimg.org/8ldjmlrgd/Truffles_with_nuts_and_chocolate.jpg
There are 3 Basic Types of Chocolate Truffles:-1- French truffles -prepared with fresh cream and chocolate and then rolled in cocoa or nut powder.
https://s30.postimg.org/m7muc1ekh/Classic_French_Chocolate_Truffles.jpg
2- Belgian truffles - praline is made with dark or milk chocolate filled with ganache, buttercream and/or lots of nuts.
https://s4.postimg.org/ygsngapkd/Belgian_truffles.jpg
3- Swiss truffle" is the combination of melted chocolate into a boiling mixture of dairy cream and butter, which is poured into molds to set before sprinkling with cocoa powder.
https://s14.postimg.org/nfg30iw0x/swiss-chocolate-truffles.jpg
An American version of the chocolate truffles is also available and they are slightly bigger in size than the European variety of truffles, but be it European or American both kinds of truffles are very well received amongst people and are equally liked by all. There are a lot of recipes available over the internet as well as in cookbooks but the best chocolate truffles are the ones that are made using cream cheese and Oreos, also they are the easiest – so ladies and gentlemen please keep your pens and pencils ready to learn how to make chocolate truffles with cream cheese and Oreos. Here are some of the ingredients that you require for making these amazing chocolate truffles.
8 ounces of Cream Cheese36 Oreo Cookies, crushed and divided.Melted chocolate of about 4 ounces
Now the method is very simple, you need to mix 8 ounces of cream cheese with 36 oreo cookies that have been finely crushed. Mix all these until they are well blended together. Now shape the above mixture into one inch balls and dip into chocolate that has been melted. Now carefully place the dipped balls onto waxed paper or parchment paper and refrigerate them for about a couple of hours or until they are really firm. Do note that you don’t have to freeze them. After they have fired up dust them with nuts or cocoa powder and enjoy. These chocolate truffles are really a good option if you have to gift someone as well – and the value and the overall impression of your homemade chocolate truffles will increase manifold if they are presented in proper truffle boxes.
It is not going to be an easy task if you simply gift them in boxes or Tupperware because they are a very delicate item of chocolate confectionary and will melt and stick to each other. Also presenting them in a proper truffle box will be a good way to present your gift item very neatly to whom you are gifting. Going through all the hard work of preparing truffles I believe it is necessary if you go a bit of the extra mile and present these yummy chocolate truffles in a proper truffle box.
https://s10.postimg.org/vjgfnnsg9/Truffles.jpg
For that you don’t need to worry at all for you can design and purchase a truffle boxes By TheCustomBoxes At Wholesale Price and they are worth buying from, considering the fact that you have made these really good tasting truffles and it would be really good if you can present them in a proper truffle box which will be customized according to your needs, number of truffles you want to make or gift and they will not stick to each other and melt.

zawara Publish time 10-4-2017 06:23 PM

sdp la kalau guna coklat berkualiti

dubuk Publish time 10-4-2017 06:28 PM

hmmmm sedapnyaaa nak makan semua sekali

WhiskeyScotch Publish time 11-4-2017 12:43 AM

Ohhh ni senang je nak buat.

cheergirlz Publish time 12-4-2017 08:50 AM

peregghh sedapnyer..melting choc giteww:lol:

NekNgah Publish time 15-4-2017 08:51 PM

Thank you for sharing.
Boleh buat sebagai gift/hantar.

purpledesire Publish time 16-4-2017 09:15 AM

Sedapnya coklat..huhuu

claraparker Publish time 27-5-2021 01:29 AM

Amazing post about the chocolate truffle boxes packaging is the most important part for any kin of product whether it is for the food packaging or business product packaging. your product packaging must have to be appealing enough to convinced the customers. At custom Box Makers they also manufactures deletantand prime custom boxes to delight their clients and customers. I go some wholesale chocolate boxes from custom box makers, and they provide me the exact design custom boxes which I mentioned in my requirement. Satisfied with their Packaging.

Chimicuri Publish time 9-6-2021 11:57 AM

Sedapya. Tq share

Scripac Publish time 29-8-2021 11:18 PM

Damn, it sounds so delicious, I would like to try it, but I've never been able to cook. I'll just ruin the food for nothing if I decide to cook this. Therefore, it seems to me that it is better to buy or order on the Internet. For example, I order chocolate only on one site and prefer only chocolate and love: sea salt chocolate, because I have never eaten anything tastier. And I highly recommend it to you too!

ainywayaa2 Publish time 4-11-2022 03:05 PM

Hi,
I am making chocolate in a company and I pack it in a custom made boxes. These chocolate are very yummy made and packaging is very well. I also make bottle neckers and sale these in all over USA its price is very affoardable. I packaged these bottles neckers in custom bottle neckers which are designed very beautiful and these boxes do not affected by weather.

ainywayaa2 Publish time 7-11-2022 02:40 PM

claraparker replied at 27-5-2021 01:29 AM
Amazing post about the chocolate truffle boxes packaging is the most important part for any kin of p ...

You are right saying that packaging is the most important part of the product. I agree because I have seen multiple products packaging in the market. So I am convinced that custom kraft boxes are very good choice for packaging. I recently launch a new makeup product which is Mascara and I special designed custom mascara boxes for my product to make looks better.

paulsmiths Publish time 9-1-2023 05:47 PM

We provide high-quality,custom-made cookie boxes for bakery products in an assortment of colours and designs, with free shipping in the United States.

Guli Publish time 5-2-2024 09:48 AM

Terima kasih bagi resepi,boleh cuba
Pages: [1]
View full version: How to Make Chocolate Truffles With Cream Cheese and Oreos

ADVERTISEMENT