seribulan Publish time 9-3-2017 08:54 AM

...The Way You Read Will Reveal What Type Of Person You Are...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/anjalipatel/we-know-when-youll-get-married-based-the-words-th?utm_term=.lb0NO3AYVm#.hsZQXYade1

pelik link :lol:
just do the quiz at the link...

seribulan Publish time 9-3-2017 08:55 AM

{:smileo BINGO

The Way You Read Will Reveal What Type Of Person You Are

You got: Introvert

You have more introverted tendencies than extroverted, which means you require some alone time to recharge. Though you still might enjoy spending time with others, you like to break that up with quiet nights in, away from the rest of the world. People admire you for your ability to enjoy your own company, and you likely surround yourself with a few very good friends as opposed to many acquaintances.

bianglala Publish time 9-3-2017 08:58 AM

Introvert juga :D

CardiGans85 Publish time 9-3-2017 09:04 AM

Extrovert..tp suka gak kua sorg2 hehehe

kaspar0v Publish time 9-3-2017 09:15 AM

I am definitely an introvert

KucingKedai Publish time 9-3-2017 09:42 AM

Dpt introvert :P

edoraixora Publish time 9-3-2017 10:03 AM

You have more introverted tendencies than extroverted, which means you require some alone time to recharge. Though you still might enjoy spending time with others, you like to break that up with quiet nights in, away from the rest of the world. People admire you for your ability to enjoy your own company, and you likely surround yourself with a few very good friends as opposed to many acquaintances.

pearl.silver Publish time 9-3-2017 10:47 AM

Yeah..introvert
Bila kat rumah sewa, i suka buat hal sendiri.
Tapi tak suka gak tinggal sorang. Nanti rumah tu rasa sunyi sangat.
Bila dgn family, suka communicate. Bercakap non stop.

syadq Publish time 9-3-2017 11:34 AM

Introvert. Like always.

Anyway kalau ada introvert yg insecure, boleh baca buku ni ye.

Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking - Susan Cain.

naz1641 Publish time 9-3-2017 12:29 PM

Hmmm:P:P

dakdinkei Publish time 9-3-2017 12:33 PM

Extrovert.tapi lagi suka keluar sorang2.aman..:lol:

Mama.jt Publish time 9-3-2017 12:48 PM

You got: Extrovert

You tend to have more extroverted tendencies than introverted, which means you thrive on the energy of others. Though you might need some alone time to recharge every now and then, for the most part you prefer the company of your friends, loved ones, and on occasion, total strangers. You’re also great at meeting new people and juggling many friendships at once.

- an extrovert who loves her alone time :D

dazzledazzle Publish time 9-3-2017 02:23 PM

aku pun introvert... :)

miss.emy Publish time 9-3-2017 04:22 PM

i am an introvert.

indeed.

1. i bukan jenis spontan. i need time to think. i need time to digest. i need time to analyse.

2. kalau dalam kelas dulu, even dalam meeting sekarang pun...i suka duduk depan sekali sebab i nakkan visual yang jelas. tapi, its quite difficult for me to voice out my opinion in meeting. i need more time think before i speak.

3. tapi bila membuat laporan, bila di beri masa untuk reply emails,of which i have ample time to translate my thoughts into words... i rasa i am quite good at it. ;P

4. i am a yes person. apa saja tugas yg diberi i akan buat. susah ke, senang ke, impossible ke..i akan buat sampai berjaya selesaikan. lepas tu tension sendiri. hihihihi

rarazira Publish time 9-3-2017 05:14 PM

I got introvert :)

Betul.seorang yang lebih suka berseorangan..keluar shopping pun kadang2 sorang..tapi tak bermakna i tak suka bergaul dengan orang..cuma i prefer masa untuk diri sendiri lebih banyak..so that i akan ada banyak masa untuk berfikir sebelum buat sesuatu..kadang2 rimas jugak kalau ramai2 :P

Rainrein Publish time 9-3-2017 05:21 PM

Spot on.:$

mrizumi Publish time 9-3-2017 06:08 PM

Dpt introvert jgk ;P

iezanini Publish time 9-3-2017 06:36 PM

Introvert jugak.

Yes memang suka lepak dengan kawan2 yang betul2 selesa jah which very few ;P

WajibulGhunah Publish time 9-3-2017 07:14 PM

Introvert!
Definitely me!

I insecure dgndiri sendiri walaupun sentiasa mendapat kecaman dari kawan kawan bila i ckp i insecure dgn someone

Plisss insecure bkn sbb rupa je hokeh... nk tegur org pun x reti mmg mwreput la dgn dunia sendiri

Castorsugar Publish time 9-3-2017 08:41 PM

Introvent !!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
View full version: ...The Way You Read Will Reveal What Type Of Person You Are...

ADVERTISEMENT