92%.. i guess maybe I watched FRIENDS a lot growing up? :shutup:

Jesrina Publish time 26-8-2017 09:44 AM

Hehehehehehehehee

Jesrina Publish time 26-8-2017 03:31 PM

Hehehehehehehehehe

gibrana Publish time 9-9-2017 09:29 PM

67%
Good
You may be American, but you have had enough exposure to British people that you are getting close to being assimilated! Your friends make fun of your “accent”. Be sure to pronounce those "R's". Don't be a Madonna or Gwyneth Paltrow!
★★

bubblegummy Publish time 25-9-2017 04:05 PM

Wow I can't believe it the marks that I get. All these while I thought I,m using Brit English... Hahaha it's American English... Tapi the comment was true enough, sometimes I will google up some bombastic Brit words to amuse my collegue. :lol:

Your American English Level Test Result:

82%
Impressive
You are American, and though you might like "Downton Abbey" and Bond movies, you'd rather tune into "The Walking Dead" or "Amerikans". You've picked up a few uniquely British words, but only say them to amuse your friends and coworkers.
★★★★

saizeriya Publish time 16-10-2017 12:30 PM

Am more a Brit. Hehe

shiuji Publish time 17-10-2017 10:42 AM

82%
Impressive
You are American, and though you might like "Downton Abbey" and Bond movies, you'd rather tune into "The Walking Dead" or "Amerikans". You've picked up a few uniquely British words, but only say them to amuse your friends and coworkers.
★★★★

freezyout Publish time 19-10-2017 03:13 PM

77%

Very good
You are American, but have lived, worked, befriended, or dated people in the UK. You may laughingly say you are going to the loo or shout out "Brilliant!" when someone has a good idea. But you are all Stars and Stripes.
★★★

ngeh..ngeh..ngeh

meisapoya Publish time 20-10-2017 12:38 AM

91%

Excellent
Your speech is almost entirely American English. You are American, but probably have watched "Sherlock" or "Monty Python" more than a few times. You know that something is good if it's "smashing", but you can't imagine saying that without cracking up.

deana0211 Publish time 20-10-2017 04:44 PM

77%
Very good
You are American, but have lived, worked, befriended, or dated people in the UK. You may laughingly say you are going to the loo or shout out "Brilliant!" when someone has a good idea. But you are all Stars and Stripes.
★★★

dserenity9 Publish time 21-11-2017 09:20 AM

79%
Very good
★★★

BOHadaUmph Publish time 2-1-2018 04:27 PM

90%

Excellent

Your speech is almost entirely American English. You are American, but probably have watched "Sherlock" or "Monty Python" more than a few times. You know that something is good if it's "smashing", but you can't imagine saying that without cracking up.

American sangat kau!

Dollyzzzz Publish time 11-1-2018 07:30 AM

62%
Good
You may be American, but you have had enough exposure to British people that you are getting close to being assimilated! Your friends make fun of your “accent”. Be sure to pronounce those "R's". Don't be a Madonna or Gwyneth Paltrow!
★★

SOFIA2017 Publish time 16-1-2018 02:23 PM

70%

Very good

★★★

realist_13 Publish time 20-3-2018 06:04 PM

;P ameriki nyew iols

puanserama Publish time 8-6-2018 11:34 AM

70%...Very good

You are American, but have been living in the UK for some time.

wahaha amereka sgt

rosa_canina Publish time 11-6-2018 10:19 AM

72%
Very good   :o

Foxey Publish time 30-7-2018 09:54 PM

85%
Impressive
★★★★

Funny... Since i got Brit to the core and here i am, American. ;P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
View full version: ...how American are you? ...

ADVERTISEMENT