seribulan Publish time 24-1-2017 12:40 PM

...LIFE LESSONS...

C&P

*This quote is so profound:*
*If you will take the time to read these I promise you'll walk away with an enlightened perspective.*
*The subjects covered, affects us all, on a daily basis:*

They'rewritten by Andy Rooney, a man who had the gift of saying somuch with so few words..........Enjoy.........

I'velearned ... Thatthe best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderlyperson.

I'velearned ....That when you're in love, it shows.

I'velearned ....That just one person saying to me, 'You've made my day!'makes my day.

I'velearned ....That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of themost peaceful feelings in theworld.

I'velearned ....That being kind is more important than beingright.

I'velearned ....That you should never say no to a gift from a child.

I'velearned ....That I can always pray for someone when I don't have thestrength to help him in some other way.

I'velearned ....That no matter how serious your life requires you to be,everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.

I'velearned ....That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and aheart to understand.

I'velearned ....That simple walks with my father around the block on summernights when I was a child did wonders for me as anadult.

I'velearned ....That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it getsto the end, the faster it goes.

I'velearned ....That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we askfor.

I'velearned ....That money doesn't buy class.

I'velearned ....That it's those small daily happenings that make life sospectacular.

I'velearned ....That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to beappreciated and loved.

I'velearned ....That to ignore the facts does not change thefacts.

I'velearned ....That love, not time, heals allwounds.

I'velearned ....That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.

I'velearned ...That life is tough, but I'm tougher.

I'velearned ....That opportunities are never lost; someone will take theones you miss.

I'velearned ....That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dockelsewhere.

I'velearned ....That I wish I could have told my Mom that I love her onemore time before she passed away.

I'velearned ....That one should keep his words both soft and tender, becausetomorrow he may have to eat them.

I'velearned .....That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve yourlooks.

I'velearned .....That when your newly born grandchild holds your littlefinger in his little fist, that you're hooked forlife.

I'velearned ....That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but allthe happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing

To all of you.... Make sure you read allthe way down to the lastsentence.

It's NICE to show your friends how much you care.
Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND, even if it means sending it back to the person who sent it to you.
If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circleof friends.

Love and Live

Acikayumii Publish time 24-1-2017 04:09 PM

Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you. However, if it taught you to hold onto grudges, seek revenge, not forgive or show compassion, to categorize people as good or bad, to distrust and be guarded with your feelings then you didn’t learn a thing. God doesn’t bring you lessons to close your heart. He brings you lessons to open it, by developing compassion, learning to listen, seeking to understand instead of speculating, practicing empathy and developing conflict resolution through communication.

Shannon L. Alder

Rushhh Publish time 24-1-2017 04:44 PM

The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in..

:$

love and live......

iceman Publish time 24-1-2017 04:50 PM

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching
Love like you'll never be hurt
Sing like there's nobody listening
And live like it's heaven on earth

-William W. Purkey

Rushhh Publish time 25-1-2017 02:00 PM

My life may not be going the way i planned it,
but it is going EXACTLY the way GOD planned it..

caramel_cloud9 Publish time 27-1-2017 12:38 AM

Sometimes painful things can teach us lessons that we didn't think we need to know

seribulan Publish time 29-1-2017 07:13 AM

caramel_cloud9 replied at 26-1-2017 11:38 PM
Sometimes painful things can teach us lessons that we didn't think we need to know

Concur :D

mangkok Publish time 30-1-2017 08:05 PM

Maturity is when you find that you are more attracted to a forum that talks about ideas and thoughts instead of a whole lot of drama based on gossips.

mangkok Publish time 31-1-2017 07:49 AM

Maturity does not neccessarily come with age but age sure makes it easier to be matured.

arinn Publish time 4-2-2017 01:59 PM

sanah Publish time 4-2-2017 02:15 PM

Be sincere to everyone so they will treat you better.

Aizuzu Publish time 4-2-2017 02:36 PM

Acikayumii Publish time 10-2-2017 01:16 PM

In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness.

Acikayumii Publish time 10-2-2017 01:18 PM

One of the big lessons I have learned from my journey is you can't please everyone, so don't try. {:1_551:}

Acikayumii Publish time 10-2-2017 01:21 PM

"I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons"

Hence, don't ashamed of your past. Learn from it :)

Acikayumii Publish time 10-2-2017 01:28 PM

Mistakes are a part of being human.

Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.

seribulan Publish time 10-2-2017 04:34 PM

Acikayumii replied at 10-2-2017 12:18 PM
One of the big lessons I have learned from my journey is you can't please everyone, so don't try. {: ...

Tale of THE DONKEY :C

surideena Publish time 10-2-2017 05:53 PM

No regrets in life.
Just lessons learned.

Drsgonfruit Publish time 10-2-2017 06:27 PM

seribulan replied at 24-1-2017 12:40 PM
C&P

*This quote is so profound:*

Life lessons: secrets & lies kill relationships..no matter how careful u are..u will get caught eventually

najlah Publish time 12-2-2017 03:04 PM

As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good; I was actually being re-directed to something better. You must convince your heart that whatever God has decreed is most appropriate and most beneficial for you.

-Imam Ghazali-
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
View full version: ...LIFE LESSONS...

ADVERTISEMENT