BroNasa Publish time 21-8-2016 12:03 PM

Ayi Dizon - Mira Filzah (Lirik)

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-b41j4lZfBCI/V7klw3xezRI/AAAAAAAAbms/fIaOEvmE9-AvPM-Avb5UrbHldfzb1CWngCLcB/s320/Ayi%2BDizon%2B-%2BMira%2BFilzah%2B%2528Lirik%2529.jpg
Mira Filzah,Cantik paras rupa,Ku boleh tenung mukanya tak kisah berapa lama,Muka jelita,
Bangga orang kita,Tak perlu kita nak bangga dengan orang luar sana,Aku perasan dari media sosial "Instagram",Dari situ aku sedar that I'm in love man,
Damn,
Gadis berhijab,Wajah berseri memang tak jemu aku tatap,Mukanya banyak dalam "Malay Pretty",Ku tau pula dia model Jovian Mandagie,Senyumannya telah membuat aku jatuh hati,But wait, it's just a symphony and I don't need your sympathy,
(Chorus x2)
Mira Filzah,She's a very beautiful hijabster,I don't mind watching her like i wanna,Anyone would rather stand for her, fight for her, be her life partner,
I spend a lot of time looking at your pictures bae,You must be wondering that I am such a cray cray,You such a lady,Listen to AD,Because when you listen to this song, you will crave me,
I know that you haven't listen to this song and if you did, I know that you would not last that long, and if you last that long, you'd probably know this song, and when you know this song, you will know Ayi Dizon, uhh,
I promise you,You will have zero regrets,And I can guarantee that you will find my treasure chest, it's,Burried deep under this body that needs sleep,Im not a creep, that's what I need you to listen deep,

Mira Filzah,She's a very beautiful hijabster,I don't mind watching her like i wanna,
Anyone would rather stand for her, fight for her, be her life partner,
(Chorus x2)
(Bridge)Actually her beauty I adore the most,Everytime she post,Melts me everytime,Baby ohhh noooo,
First time I saw you, you were crushing on some ice, (ice)Can't stand watching her that I had to watch her twice, (twice)She's helping her friend at a booth called Creamy Crush,And that's when I realise that this is love at first sight yeah,
Mira Filzah,She's a very beautiful hijabster,I don't mind watching her like i wanna,
Anyone would rather stand for her, fight for her, be her life partner,
(Chorus x2)
~So beautiful to me~
~I wanna make you mine girl~
~Yeeeeeaaaaaahhh oooooo~
Yeah, yeah, listen to this song girl.
Sumber : Terowong Lirik
GP9EUEGFvUM

Rainrein Publish time 21-8-2016 06:01 PM

Siapakah ayi dizon nih? Ku x kenal.

BroNasa Publish time 22-8-2016 08:47 AM

Rainrein replied at 21-8-2016 06:01 PM
Siapakah ayi dizon nih? Ku x kenal.

Bro pon xkenal... hehehe;P

loaoan Publish time 16-9-2016 09:08 PM

Pages: [1]
View full version: Ayi Dizon - Mira Filzah (Lirik)

ADVERTISEMENT