View: 18685|Reply: 0

[IT & Technology] Safeguarding Simplified

[Copy link]
Post time 9-5-2024 12:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
[center]
Published 5/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 812.87 MB | Duration: 1h 10m[/center]

A short course for dance teachers, instructors, personal trainers and therapists
What you'll learn
You will gain an awareness of what safeguarding is and why it is important to you
You will understand the origins of safeguarding and the legislation that feeds into it
You will gain an awareness of what could constitute a safeguarding concern
You will develop an understanding of what your obligations may be
You will understand how your professional conduct plays a part in safeguarding
You will take away information of who you can contact for advice and where to raise concerns
You will take away ideas of what you can include in a risk assessment, safeguarding policy and incident reporting form
You'll receive baseline model templates of a safeguarding risk assessment, safeguarding policy and a safeguarding incident report form to use in your business
Requirements
No experience or prior knowledge required. This is a general level course.
Description
This is more than just a course. It provides students with fundamental information relating to safeguarding. It also provides free valuable model safeguarding templates to use. Safeguarding awareness is essential for anyone working in an industry where their role involves training, instructing, teaching or supporting another individual or group.Whether you are a dance teacher, martial arts instructor, personal trainer, massage therapist or counsellor, these types of roles often come with a degree of responsibility and a great deal of trust. As a professional, you have a duty of care to uphold the safeguarding principles in your line of work.As someone who has advised in health-related regulation and legislation for 15 years, and someone who spends their time in the dance studio and gym, I am aware that there are many great professionals out there, who are excellent teachers and instructors, but they are oblivious to the fact they need to have an awareness of safeguarding. The aim of this course is to raise that awareness. In around 1 hour 15 minutes, this course simplifies a large and complex area. It provides you with helpful knowledge and information about safeguarding, and baseline templates for use in your business.The course agenda includesntroductionWhy Safeguarding is important to you?RememberThe Care Act's six safeguarding principlesSafeguarding concernsDo I, Don't I (report it)Professional ConductLegislation and best practiceUseful contact ideasRisk assessment ideasSafeguarding policy ideasIncident reporting form ideasConclusionLegal
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Part 1: 1. Introduction. 2. Why Safeguarding is important to you? 3. Remember
Section 2: Part 2
Lecture 2 Part 2a: The Care Act's six safeguarding principles
Lecture 3 Part 2b: Safeguarding Concerns
Lecture 4 Part 2c: Do I, Don't I (report it)
Lecture 5 Part 2d: Professional Conduct
Section 3: Part 3
Lecture 6 Part 3: 1. Legislation and best practice. 2. Useful contact ideas
Section 4: Part 4
Lecture 7 Part 4: Risk assessment ideas Safeguarding policy ideas Incident reporting form
Section 5: Part 5
Lecture 8 Part 5: Conclusion
Safeguarding Simplified is a short course for dance teachers, instructors, personal trainers and therapists,It may also be useful for others working on a self-employed basis with individuals or small groups
Screenshots
https://filestore.me/9o5exzohc29t/Safeguarding_Simplified.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/c3cb0a246486f41b17d047498f5558e6/Safeguarding_Simplified.rar.html

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 11:11 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.113579 second(s), 32 queries .